We’re copyright protected by DigiProve. Any reproduction is strictly prohibited unless it contains appropriate credits and links to CricShit.com. In certain cases, it is necessary to email@example.com for you being able to lawfully reproduce content created by CricShit. However, we request you to email CricShit.com at the address given above for the prior information of the reproduction to us to avoid any legal issues in the future.
Digital Millinium Copyright Act (DMCA)
If you believe that content available on or through our website infringes your copyrights, please immediately notify our Copyright Agent by email providing the information described below, which. The Notification is pursuant to DMCA 17 U.S.C. Â§ 512(c)(3). A copy of your Notification will be sent to the person who posted or stored the material addressed in the Notification. Please be advised that pursuant to federal law you may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in a Notification. Thus, if you are not sure that content located on or linked to by our website infringes your copyright. CricShit.com has a policy of terminating repeat infringers in appropriate circumstances.
All Notifications should include the following:
- An electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notifications should be sent to our Copyright Agent as follows