Information we collect
Contact Information – We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pincode, country and ip address.
Payment and Billing Information – We never collect any of your payment related information. However, third-parties (like Amazon for example) may do so.
Information you post – We collect information you post in a public space on our website. Public doesn’t mean your personal details are disclosed.
Demographic information – We may collect demographic information about you, or any other information provided by your during the use of our website.
Other information – If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
We collect information in different ways
- We collect information directly from you. We collect information directly from you when you register/subscribe on our site. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
- We collect information from you passively with the use of tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
- We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
Use of your personal information
We use information to contact you : We might use the information you provide to contact you for some purpose which require us to contact you.
We use information to respond to your requests or questions
We use information to improve our services : We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
We use information to look at site trends and customer interests : We may use your information to make our website and services better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
We use information for security purposes : We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
We use information for marketing purposes : We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting
We use information as otherwise permitted by law
Sharing of information with third-parties
- We may share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors or related. Some vendors may be located outside f your country.
- We will share information with our business partners. This includes a third party who provide or sponsor an event or a product, or who operates a venue for events. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves/website/customers. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
- We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email email@example.com. It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
Third party sites
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Updates to this policy